Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Refused

"I'd rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in!" Unfortunately for Sweden's Refused, they were not forgotten and after giving into the pressures of a low-budget shitty U.S. tour, they disbanded. However, their demise created a legacy that have livened many parties and other things I don't pay that much attention to. It doesn't matter. I love Refused and I am sure you do as well. They're great. Worthy of an Achilous post.

I added The New Noise Theology EP at the end of The EP Compilation. Sorry that I had to split that file up. Mediafire will not allow files over 100,000KB.

And as always, leave comments which will make my wiener hard and en-fucking-joy.


This Just Might Be The Truth... 1994


Songs To Fan The Flames Of Discontent 1996


The Shape Of Punk To Come 1998


The Demo Compilation 1997


The EP Compilation [Part 1] 1998
The EP Compilation [Part 2] 1998

10 comments:

owen. said...

can i be controversial and say most over-rated punk band ever?

achilous said...

depends on your definition of over-rated.
that last dvd was pretty lame though.

owen. said...

i just never 'got' them, you know?

Anonymous said...

Awesome post for a great band.
The compression of the mp3's on the Compilation EP is crappy. It's a bummer cus' I was looking forward to blasting it loud and clear. Sounds re-compressed.

achilous said...

i will fix that this weekend. sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

i got into them after buying the punk-o-rama 5 cd back in 01 or so. god i miss those days...

thanks for the post!!!

Anonymous said...

this blog is bummin' me out lately! post less of more known stuff and moree of unknown twinkly emoz!

Caitlyn said...

Hey,

This is Tarik. Badass post. I'll be back from Mexico in like...3 weeks or some shit. I'll post then. Just saying hey. Keep it up bud.

Anonymous said...

hey man... no need to be sorry. I wasn't complaining.
I am a grateful visitor and thank you for all the amazing music you are here sharing.

Thiago M.Jugler said...

Bom... aqui no Brasil o refused também fez seu legado.
Ótimo post..