Tuesday, May 20, 2008

31Knots

(I took the links down via polyvinyl's request. sorry)

One of the best trios making music. They've been around for a decade now. I would compare them to Cursive, only they create much better music as they continue releasing albums. As they progress, the music has become more atmospheric and "mathy", using different instruments and techniques including keys and samples.

I am missing The Rehearsal Dinner and It Was High Time To Escape. I will try very hard to get Worried Well for you guys and gals. Just keep checking back. =)

If anyone can put up the two albums I am missing, that would be greatly appreciated.


Climax/Anticlimax (2000)


Rehearsal Dinner (2002)


A Word Is Also a Picture Of A Word (2002)


It Was High Time To Escape (2003)


The Curse Of The Longest Day (2004)


Talk Like Blood (2005)


Polemics (2006)


The Days And Nights Of Everything Anywhere (2007)


Worried Well (2008)

11 comments:

ciber_punx said...

great post, thank you very much

i love this blog

greatings from chile

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have the 2 albums that you are missing. You can contact me on icq. My number is: 348887153.
And nice blog man.

Anonymous said...

thanks you very much

tiffanie said...

holy shit i didn't know they had so many albums...i'll have to check out some of the older stuff. thanks a bunch.

Anonymous said...

I have an advance of Worried Well and am sworn to give it to no one, but let me tell you this: it's going to make you poop your pants.

..::Jules::.. said...

hey achilous..you're gay.

Anonymous said...

I think you're missing their very first album, "Algut Allbrain."

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm not on the top, but I can't download this music ? ... I arrive on Mediafire advert without any file to download, problem with me or with the files ?
Anyway, Thank You for this, because I do like 31Knots and it's difficult to find the CD out here ... ;-)
Yvo

Anonymous said...

+1 WTF!

Jordök said...

The link is leading to the mediafile main page. Is this happening only on my computer?

Anonymous said...

Algut, Allbrain : http://www.mediafire.com/?2tyjowqjmny