Saturday, May 10, 2008

Harkonen

This band had way too many line-up changes and releases to keep track. They formed in 97' and split up after their last release 05'. They had a couple releases under Hydra-Head and splits with These Arms Are Snakes and Breather Resist, so they got some credit. I am not that big into metal/hardcore, but this band is one of the few that I really enjoy listening to. Hopefully you do as well... because they ruled.

I have both their full lengths available in separate files and their Grizz, Dancing, and Like A Virgin EP's compressed into one file. The Like A Virgin EP was a split release with TAAS.

I am missing their S/T & Hung To Dry 7"s, Demo & Charge CD, and their split with Breather Resist. If anyone has them, please post in the comments.

And as always, please leave comments on what you think and requests. Enjoy. =)


Harkonen (1999)


Shake Harder Boy (2002)


Grizz (2001), Dancing (2003), Like A Virgin (2005)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your upload el guapo (dischord band)
i interesting in this disc Burden of History, Phenomenon.

thanks for sharing music

Antarktikos said...

Hey, I've been a fan of your blog here for a bit now, and I made my own one as well. I linked to yours as soon as I made it, and now that mine has got some material on it I was wondering if you might do the same for me as well, if you like it, of course.
http://spacerockmountain.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

lots of great stuff from yesteryear in here.

kudos.

Anonymous said...

Your a good man Harkonen makes me a happy man.

atti? said...

looking everywhere for this harkonen split with breather. i'll let you know when i finally get it, let me know if you find it though be greatly appreciated

Thunder Appeal said...

I just ordered the Harkonen and Hung to Dry 7-inches. Once I get those I've got a buddy who's going to rip them, plus the Breather Resist/Harkonen 7" I've got into mp3s. That and more.