Thursday, April 10, 2008

This Town Needs Guns

I first listened to This Town Needs Guns when their split with Cats And Cats And Cats was released. I immediately fell in love. It pleases me that so many people requested that I make their music available to listen.

This band JUST released a full length on Yellow Ghost Records. It only has three songs that are not included in the package linked below, which consists of both their two-song singles, one song off The Catholic Education comp, and their songs of the Cats... split.

As always, enjoy. =)


this town needs guns

8 comments:

leray1 said...

Great, great band. I can't give the four songs on that split enough compliments. I listened to those exclusively for at least two weeks. I can't wait to hear the album they are currently recording.

Anonymous said...

thanks! i've been having trouble finding anything else but the catsx3 split.

Anonymous said...

some rival schools maybe?

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot, this is one of my new favorites. 26 is dancier then 4 has so much raw emotion. such a good song.

achilous said...

yeah man. that song is absolutely perfect. i would love to read something from a critic stating otherwise.

Anonymous said...

upload some very secretary yea?

Anonymous said...

these songs seem to be password protected. :(

achilous said...

you can still play them on your ipod. just not your computer.