Monday, April 21, 2008

Monseraat

Funny story. When I lived in Wisconsin, one of the girls I dated had this ex bf that when finding out I lived with Zach (the bassist of Monseraat), he wanted to be my best friend. "OMG, he's like the best bassist in Racine! NO DOUBT!" I guess you kinda had to be there, or at least know the band.

Either way, I privilege you with their EP and some songs off their self-titled demo. Monseraat got high in Racine. Their music is mathy/screamy stuff. I miss that shit hole.

These free MP3's will put Ellison on the streets. Oh well. Can't live in the suburbs forever.


monseraat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i better get royalties for this shit


or at least lets go out to the bar

-z

achilous said...

21 dl's dude. yr famous

bar time at the joan of arc show for sure
ill buy ya some drinks when im drunk from the drinks you buy for me

=)