Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The One Up Downstairs

The One Up Downstairs is just a simple three-song ep. Wait! No it's not! Well, this was the only material that was released from this pre-American Football and Very Secretary band. But that's how it's not that simple. For me, it's super nice because I listened to this EP after I got into American Football. With the guitarist/vocalist the same, they're very reminiscent.

So for the few of you that have not listened to The One Up Downstairs, this will be like listening to new material from AF. Maybe not... for I do really suck and explaining music. Just listen to this okay?

=)


The One Up Downstairs EP

6 comments:

Toasty said...

Holy shit this is fanTASTIC.

Noah said...

I really want to download this, but mediafire is down right now. :/

Anonymous said...

It's actually the drummer and vocalist that's the same as American Football.

Unity Disconnect said...

this is so hard to find, thank you so much!!


amazing stuff

Anonymous said...

Thank You! ! !

Caroline said...

I just wanted to give you a big thank you!!! I looked everywhere for this