Monday, March 24, 2008

Make Believe

If you paid any attention to Cap'n Jazz after they split up, I'm sure you are one happy camper. Not only have numerous bands been created, but many records from each as well. One of my favorite groups who have recorded some of my favorite albums is Make Believe, who consist of Tim and Nate Kinsella, Bobby Burg, & Sam Zurick.

Everything is here, minus that limited 12", some comp. songs, and the Pink 7".

Enjoy!



make believe


shock of being


of course


goin' to the bone church


the association of utopian hologram swallowers [split]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

any chance you have birthmark - the layer?

achilous said...

i do have it. i will put that up tomorrow. =)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog, I've heard of kickball, and from your posts have really gotte into them.

I've also been a fan of anything related to cap'n jazz and was happy to complete my make believe collection.

since I can tell youlove that stuff a whole lot, do you have stuff from joan of arc? I can't find anything by them anywhere, I just have live in chicago and lovelssness.

thanks again for the music!

achilous said...

how about this. i will make this month "post cap'n jazz month"

tomorrow i'll put up birthmark and joan of arc.

im glad you are into what we're about here.

spread the word!

Anonymous said...

Could you re-upload Of Course and Going to the Bone Church please?

JulienTheDaveMercier said...

Please re-upload Bone Church. It lies nowhere. and nowhere i search. only to find... nothing. nothing but ERROR ridden links with no Bone Church. I'm a poor person. No money... yet, and until than, i rely on you wonderfully helpful people. It's nice to finally find so people who understand what music is all about. which is basically anything you want. If you like it. It's good. If not, it's still good.. to some one... any-who... if you could again, please return Bone Church to it's rightful spot in this God-forsaken dimension.

Peeepi said...

The links are dead :/ You can upload again please?? thank you!!! from Argentina :)